[ad#468x15 unit new]
Bank of India (BOI), a leading public sector bank founded in the year 1906 & has announced recruitment for 2467 clerks Posts
Vacancies: 2467 posts (across all states)
Payscale: Rs.7200 – 19300
Age: 18 – 28 yrs, as on 30.06.2010
Important Dates :
Online Application registration – 16.07.2010 to 5.08.2010
Date of Written exam (tentative) – 26.09.2010
* Min. 50% in HSC or Std XII exam OR Degree in any discipline, as on 30.06.2010
* Knowledge of the regional language of the state applied for, is necessary.
* Must have computer certificate from a training institute (not necessary for candidates with computer subject in degree)
* Can apply for any 1 state only & appear for exam from a test centre of that state only.
Bank of India clerical recruitment has Written test (300 marks) & Interview (100 marks).Those with high scores in test would be called for Interview in the ratio of 1:3 (around 7400 candidates could be shortlisted)
* The final selection will be made by preparing state-wise merit list, depending on their performance.
The application fee of Rs.300(Gen/OBC and no fee for SC/ST) has to be paid at any of the Bank of India branches before Aug 5th, using the challan given at the website.
click here to read online Bank of India 2467 Clerks Recruitment notification[ad#468x60]