[ad#468x15 unit new]
Central Bank of India has declared the results for recruitment of PO Posts. The written exam for filling 500 vacancies was held in July 2010.These selected are being called for personal interview.
The Written Examination was held on July 27, 2010.Initially, the recruitment was only for 500 Probationary Officer positions.But Central bank of India issued a notification on August 25, 2010 stating the total number of vacancies has been increased to 1650 The roll numbers of those qualified in the test has been displayed & over 4500 candidates have been shortlisted for Interview process.It is also mentioned that the Selected candidates would receive information about interview through Post, Email & SMS.
Click here to Download the results of Central Bank of India PO Recruitment
1. Bank has taken every care for the correctness of the list. However, it reserves it right to correct any
2. Candidates who have appeared in the written test without submitting, original copy of FPR (Fee Payment
Receipt)and have been allowed to appear on the strength of the “Undertaking” are advised to be ready with the copy of FPR for submitting the same at the time of interview.
3. All original documents along with a copy of the same are required to be brought at the time of interview.
4. It may be noted that that in absence of any of the documents and the copy of FPR (if not submitted at the time of written test)the candidate shall not be allowed to appear for the interview.
5. Information in respect of interview is being sent through post as well as through e-mail and sms.
6. Candidates may also visit Bank’s website for detailed information in respect of date/venue etc of the
interview , which shall be tentatively held in 1st week of November2010.